Butterfly Hospitality Group respects and cares for each and every person’s safety and wellness. As a socially responsible corporation, we are implementing a series of hygiene practices to ensure that our guests and work teams are under the best protection against the spread of Novel Coronaivirus (2019-NCOV). We have enforced a number of hygienic measures on sanitation control throughout the hotel premises to safeguard the health of every person.
Our Hygiene Practices
- Our staff are required to pass a temperature check before going on duty and to wear a mask properly, as advised by the World Health Organization
- Every person needs to have a mask on when entering into Hotel’s area.
- All guests are asked to perform a temperature check before check-in. For those whose temperature is higher than 37.5°C (ideal core temperature), they will be referred medication.
- All guests must fill in the health declaration form to state the visited place(s) in the last 14 days and declare if he/she has any symptoms of a cold/flu
- Every staff will have clear instructions on how to maintain personal hygiene, inclusive of washing hands with soap hourly
- Every hour, we sanitize our lifts including all buttons and surfaces
- Every 3 hours, we sanitize the hotel lobby and public area
- We provide complimentary hand sanitizers at all of our counters in the reception area
- We sanitize all furniture and walls in every guest room daily
Our responsibility lies in protecting every one of our guests and staff. In regards to this, Butterfly Hospitality Group holds the final rights to reject any person(s) who fail the temperature check or possess any symptoms of a cold. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Member of Butterfly Hospitality Group